15771 East Village Barber Shop
EAST VILLAGE BARBER SHOP
- Please note the color box is delayed, and will ship separately in Sept.
The East Village Barber Shop is the classiest place to get some pampering. This two-story red-brick building has a classic barbershop on the main floor. Through the lighted storefront window, you can see the barber giving a gentleman a haircut. On the front stoop, there's a bus stop bench, a lamp post, and a man dressed as Santa Claus who's selling a big stack of newspapers.
- Approx. size (H x W x D)
- 7.01 x 6.61 x 5.16 inches
- 17.8 x 16.8 x 13.1 cm
- Year Released: 2021
- Made of: Porcelain
- Product type: Lighted Building
- Control switch: On/Off switch
- Electrical: With 1.83m cord (6 feet) or with LED light cord with battery box or with LED light cord with adaptor